Prefab MEP Achievement Award 2023 - Digitalisation
Entry submission period: 27 June 2023 - 21 July 2023
About the award
This award is to recognise Prefab MEP Specialists achievement in undertaking their Digitalisation journey in IDD. By embarking on the digitalization journey, Prefab MEP Specialists have shown their commitment to staying at the forefront of industry advancements and leveraging technology to drive efficiency, productivity, and quality in their projects.
1. Adoption of BIM or IDD Used Cases in Prefab MEP Modules Production
Please adhere to the provided instructions to ensure your participation in the award. After submitting your information via email or the contact form, you will receive an email confirming your submission along with a link to upload your supporting documents. All project entries must meet the specified Entry Requirements, Content Requirements and Conditions of Entry. The Panelists will assess the entries for compliance, and their decisions will be final. Each company is limited to submitting only 1 (one) project entry.
1.Submission of entries
- 0001hr on 27 June 2023 – 3.00pm on 21 July 2023
2. Panel evaluation
- 0001hr on 31 July 2023 – 2359hr on 18 August 2023
3. Presentation of shortlisted entries
- 0900hr – 1700hr on 21 August 2023 & 22 August 2023
4. Award announcement and ceremony
- Prefab MEP Day 2023 on 6 October 2023
Eligibility: All Prefab MEP Specialists.
All project entry must be complete and includes all required supporting documents, along with Visual Materials and if possible, Testimonials and Endorsements.
Some examples of Visual Materials includes:
- high quality visuals such as images, diagrams, videos, or presentations, to support your submission and help the panel understand your project visually.
1. Company introduction:
- Concise overview of your organisation and the state of the your organisation before embarking on the digitalisation journey.
2. Technology Implementation:
- Describe the transformation process; the challenges and how were it addressed.
3. Benefits and Impact:
- Emphasize the positive outcomes and benefits achieved through this digitalisation of Prefab MEP processes. This may include improvements in work efficiency, cost savings, manpower savings, reduced errors, enhanced collaboration, improved project delivery timelines. Such improvements are to quantitative data and measurable results to demonstrate the project’s impact on productivity, quality, safety, or other relevant metrics.
4. Innovation and Creativity:
- Highlight any unique or ground-breaking aspects of your digitalisation approach. Discuss how your project pushes the boundaries of traditional MEP practices and possibly sets new standards for the industry.
5. Collaboration and Teamwork:
- Describe the collaborative efforts between different stakeholders involved in the project, such as MEP engineers, architects, contractors, and technology providers. Explain how effective collaboration contributed to the success of the digitalisation initiative.
- The scalability and replicability plan of your digitalisation approach.
- It is essential that all entries are submitted through the official link by 2359hr on 17 July 2023.
- Entry must be original and must not contain any advertisement or solicitation.
- Content submitted must not contain any material that may infringement on the intellectual property rights of any third party, including but not limited to, copyrights or trademarks owned by others.
- Entries received will be evaluated by an Evaluation Panel.
- Shortlisted entries will be invited for a presentation to the Evaluation Panel for better understanding of the submissions.
- The Panelists will assess the entries for compliance, and their decisions will be final.